TERMS AND CONDITIONS
These Terms and Conditions represent a contract between D & D (Down and Dirty) Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services (us) and the Customer (you).
The Customer agrees that by booking our service, whether by phone, email, through our online booking system or by any other means of communication, shall constitute the Customer’s acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. Unless agreed, in writing, by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail over any other Terms put forward by the Customer. No alteration or variation will be valid unless approved in writing by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services shall retain information about their Customers in the form of; the Customer’s name, address, contact telephone number and email address. This information will be held in a secure data system. This information is for the use of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services only and will not, under any circumstances, be shared, sold or passed on to Third Party Companies. If the time comes when a Customer no longer wishes to use the services of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services, the Customer’s information will be removed from the data system. By instructing the services of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services, the Customer agrees to being contacted by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services by any of the aforementioned means.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services may contact our Customers with updates and/or news from the Company. By entering into this agreement, the Customer agrees to be contacted by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services by email or phone. Customers may also be contacted regarding any Promotions or Competitions being held.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services agree to provide the Customer with a quality Wheelie Bin Cleaning Service, at an agreed cost and frequency. Customers may request the services of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services as frequent or infrequent as preferred, provided that this is understood when initially booking the services of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services. This ensures that the correct pricing can be quoted. For domestic Bin Cleaning D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services shall provide either fortnightly cleaning, monthly cleaning or cleaning on a one-off basis. Any cleaning requested that is not regular i.e. fortnightly or monthly, will be charged in line with the one-off fee, detailed on our website. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services reserve the right to charge a one-off fee of £12 (to be paid by the Customer within 7 days) for any cancellations made, up to and including the first 12 cleans. Initial cleans are an extremely thorough and time-consuming job and therefore the charge is higher to reflect this. Signing up for regular cleaning and cancelling after the initial clean shall be deemed as abuse of the service, by intentionally bypassing the one-off fee, and, again, the one-off fee of £12 shall be paid by the Customer within 7 days.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services endeavour to clean the Wheelie Bins on the date that the Council collect the waste. On very rare occasions, there can be delays to the cleaning of Wheelie Bins, that are deemed out of the control of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services, including (but not limited to) delays with Biffa. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will always attempt to carry out their work on the first available occasion, following delays. It is the customers responsibility to inform D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services when their bin has been emptied if not emptied on their normal day.
When Customers sign up to the service, the payment rate selected, and frequency of the service selected should corelate. For instance, if a Customer signs up to have one green bin cleaned on a fortnightly basis but later wishes to have one green and one grey cleaned on a monthly basis they should contact D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services either by phone or email to have this actioned. The cost of a monthly clean is slightly higher than a fortnightly clean and, therefore, Customers would not be paying the correct amount, in these circumstances. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will not action a request such as this until the payment rate had been amended. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services provides cleaning services on an ongoing basis until a customer explicitly cancels their subscription. This means you will continue to be charged for services, even if you do not place your bin out for cleaning on a particular collection day.
If a Customer books a clean and wishes to have their bin cleaned the same day as booking D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services would request that the Customer try to provide enough notice to avoid disappointment.
RIGHT TO REFUSAL
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services reserve the right to refuse or postpone any cleaning due to the following (but not limited) reasons: -
- When waste has not been collected by the Council and remains in the Wheelie Bins. Provided that the Bin is not too full, the Cleaning Operative may decide that it is safe to remove the rubbish and clean the bin. The rubbish will always then be returned to the Customer’s bin. Emphasis is placed on the fact that D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services do not remove waste, under any circumstances.
- When bins are contaminated by the likes of (but not limited to) wet paint, unbagged dog muck or harmful chemicals (we would expect our Customers to alert us of any harmful chemicals in their bins as soon as this becomes apparent to them).
- Abuse to our staff. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaners have a ‘Zero Tolerance for Abuse’ Policy. Any abuse aimed at our Company or staff, whether directly or indirectly (including online), will not be tolerated. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will take any action deemed appropriate to report any abuse and/or slander. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services agree that the Company and its staff will conduct themselves in a professional and courteous manner. Any Customer that believes our staff have failed to adhere to this agreement should contact the office of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services on 0151 374 0205 to discuss. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will update the Customer at the outcome of their investigation.
Service Access and Missed Collections:
- Customer Responsibility: D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services reserves the right to charge the full service fee if we cannot access your bin(s) due to no fault of our own. This includes, but is not limited to, locked bins, blocked paths, or bins obstructed by vehicles.
- Rescheduling: In some cases, we may attempt to re-schedule your cleaning for the same collection day or prior to the next scheduled clean. However, this is not always possible due to operational constraints.
- Next Scheduled Clean: If re-scheduling is not possible, we will endeavor to clean your bin on the next scheduled collection date (2 weeks for fortnightly collections, 4 weeks for monthly collections).
- Customer Communication: If your bin remains un-emptied on its scheduled day and you require service before the next collection, it is your responsibility to inform D&D as soon as possible. We will then attempt to re-schedule your cleaning at our earliest convenience.
- Unforeseen Circumstances: Please note that due to unforeseen circumstances, such as weather or operational issues, re-scheduling may not always be possible. However, regardless of our ability to re-attend, the original service charge will still apply if your bin is not emptied on its designated collection day.
- Recommendations: To avoid missed collections and potential charges, we encourage you to:
- Ensure your bins are readily accessible and not obstructed.
- Put your bins out early on their collection day according to local council guidelines.
- D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will be closed for the Christmas holidays from 23rd December to 2nd January each year.
- No bin cleaning services will be performed during this period.
- Regular service schedules will resume on 3rd January.
- The service fee includes this closure period.
CHANGE OF ADDRESS
- Transferring Service: If you move within the Wirral area, you can transfer your remaining service credits to your new address. To do so, please notify D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services as soon as possible via email, providing your new location details. Once verified, your credits will be applied to your new service schedule.
- Notification: If you move outside of our service area (Wirral), please inform D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services by email as soon as possible.
- Credit Transfer: Any remaining pre-paid credits will be transferred to your new address, provided it falls within the Wirral area.
- No Refunds: Unfortunately, we cannot offer refunds for unused credits if you move outside of our service area. This policy is in place to ensure the sustainability of our service and fair compensation for our cleaning team.
- Previous Service: If you fail to inform us of your move and we continue cleaning your bins at the previous address, no refund will be issued for those services.
Customers should request the services of D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services via the “Book A Clean” link on the website www.wheeliebincleaningwirral.com and, after the initial booking process, payment should be set up. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services currently offer the following payment methods: -
- Direct Debit (via GoCardless)
- PayPal Automatic Subscription
If D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services receive your Booking Form but no payment method is selected then the Customer should be aware that they will not be added to our rounds, until a payment method is in place. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services may contact you about this.
Customers should be aware that Direct Debits will be collected four to five working days after inital booking for the first time. In the event a payment fails via Direct Debit, Go Cardless will attempt to collect this payment a further 2 times. If, on both of those occasions, the payment fails, the Customer must arrange to pay that missed payment by an alternative payment method. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will attempt to contact the Customer to request those funds but if this proves unsuccessful we will take this as cancellation of our service and any outstanding payments will become due immediately. If payment is still not made then future Direct Debit payments will be cancelled manually by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services and further action taken.
PayPal payments are taken via an automatic PayPal subscription. These payments are requested on the day of booking and then again, automatically, at the rate of frequency that the Customer originally requested i.e. every 28 days, every 3 months, every 5 months, every 6 months or once per year. The PayPal Subscription will be ongoing until cancelled. In the event a payment fails via PayPal, PayPal will attempt to collect this payment 5 days later. If that payment fails, PayPal will attempt once more, a further 5 days later. Unfortunately, if that payment also fails PayPal will cancel the Subscription. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services will attempt to contact the Customer to have an alternative payment set up, but if this proves unsuccessful we will take this as cancellation of our service and any outstanding payments will become due immediately and must be paid within 7 days.
If payments are cancelled, then D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services shall assume that the service is no longer required and will remove the Customer from their rounds. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services may attempt to contact the Customer regarding this cancellation to ensure that there is no misunderstanding. If the service and/or payments are cancelled and the Customer still has credits we will ensure that those credits are honoured as opposed to issuing refunds.
Some existing customers continue to pay via our “Pay in Advance” option. Those existing Customers should continue to telephone the office on 0151 374 0205 or online at www.wheeliebincleaningwirral.com under the “Pay My Bill” option in order to renew credits as and when payment is due. D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services agrees to notify customers (with a slip through the door) on the day of the Customer’s last clean. This provides the Customer with two weeks to renew their credits either by phone or online under the “Pay My Bill” option.
RECORDING EQUIPMENT AND VEHICLE TRACKING
To ensure the safety of our staff and customers, as well as to optimise our service efficiency, D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services utilises tracking and recording equipment:
- Vehicle Trackers: Our vans are equipped with discreet GPS trackers that allow us to monitor their location and optimise routes for timely service delivery. This information is not used to track individual employee movements.
- Vehicle Dashcams: Some of our vans may also be equipped with forward-facing dashcams for accident prevention and insurance purposes. These cameras only record during vehicle operation and do not capture footage of your property or individual persons.
If you have any questions or concerns about our use of this technology, please feel free to contact us directly.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services are fully insured to carry out their services. If any Customer requests evidence of Insurance, such as Public Liability, this shall be provided by D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services is committed to your complete satisfaction. That's why we offer a comprehensive 48-hour Satisfaction Guarantee:
- If you're not fully satisfied with our bin cleaning service within 48 hours of completion, simply let us know, and we'll gladly reclean your bin(s) at no additional cost.
- Please note that our guarantee may not apply to certain persistent stains or markings, such as those caused by permanent dyes or chemicals. However, in such cases, we'll discuss the situation with you transparently and offer alternative solutions or reasonable one-off charges based on the specific circumstances.
- Our customer service team is always ready to address any concerns and ensure your complete satisfaction. Don't hesitate to reach out to us:
- By phone: 0151 374 0205 (9am-5pm Monday-Friday)
- By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By instructing D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services the Customer agrees that they accept the Terms and Conditions aforementioned.
These Terms and Conditions are governed by the Laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts of England and Wales.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services reserve the right to amend these Terms and Conditions without notice.
D & D Wheelie Bin Cleaning Services